Wednesday, March 17, 2010

~*family of me*~

bismillah....

this post will all about my family and I...
im siti noorain, 22 =)...
my father I called abah named hj suratman denin....
my mother I called mak named hjh rodziah amrin...
i’ve 9 sibling of all....3 handsome guy and 6 nice ladies...
a.pie,k.iza,a.wan,k.lim,k.ida,k.ana,a.jeri,ME* and adik...
(including me =P)..no effence..LOL~ bwahahahaha...

during my sis's wedding =)
(we're pink)

during my brother's wedding
(we're purple)

im the second last.all my brothers and sisters married..
and thanks to God, they ‘produced’ a lot of child hahahah...
so now, I already have 8 cute nephews and 9 sweet nieces...
pika,imal,amma,farisha,amir,d-ba,arul,ipa,amiey,ayer,...
nini,ajim,liya,adam,alis,syasya and fahreez =) huh~
also not to forget my brothers and sisters in-law...
all of them make me owning ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY =) eva~..

Oppss before forgot...
ME n my lil sis still single and very available!no doubt LOL~mwahahaha..

my happy family loves outdoor activities together...
but it such a difficult matter to gather all of them because...
their commitment for their own life....
so, once we’ve time, it will fix up with something we can remember =)..

at gunung ledang*

last but not least...
abah leave us end of disember 2007....
please pray for him..AL-FATIHAH .....
NO ONE LIKES ABAH...miss u abah...

~* i owed my family *~
i loved them all..
forever ever...



0 comments: