Wednesday, March 17, 2010

~*1 year n 3 months as marketing coordinator*~

bismillah...

hello readers..=)
like every body else, i also experienced working before....=)=)
after my ‘tough’ and ‘sweet’ moments...LOL~
achieving my diploma in interior design
at uitm kampus shah alam hik3x..


almost 3 months sleeping like a bear in winter…
i decided to go for work...
applied for drafters.. at last i accepted as marketing coordinator....
how sad...T_________T...
but...with the SPIRIT OVER LIMIT haahahahah...i take it as challenge...

face when SPIRIT OVER LIMIT..hahaha

so true...a marketer is one of tough position in company....
it is soOOOO true.....really true!!...
my 1st day shove me to prepare pre-production meeting document!...T______T
i repeat..my very 1st day!!
which is needed me to collect the data from other departments like R&D wt...

long after...my scope of job...
doing listing, summarizing, discussing, presenting and attending meeting..
(that the worst part)..T_T
it make me pressure sometimes seriously!....

but, my big boss is very good-looking one maaaa....*wink*
with the young age...im so adored him oOOhhh o___O hahaha...

marketing team allowed me to communicate with many peoples....
working with various peoples other than Malay is a challenge for me....
but it gives a new perception of real life....wOW~

from left : zakir, ms sim, me*, rachael, sy sy and elaine

from front : ms sim, sy sy, rachael, elaine, zakir and vijay vallabahai

as we learn in MGT about ERP...i already exposed to it before....
ERP is such a complicated system....
recording all the data from the beginning until the product shipped out...

buddies…I also has my boring day...T______________T
glad I’ve my own desk which I can online...

my desk*
we also experienced with H1N1...

its me ok...not a death foreign worker!!!
FACT!!one of our foreign worker died cause H1N1!!

work experience...
means different things to different people....
but in essence it is any form of work that you do before you start your career....

the most important thing to remember is....
that all work gives you some experience...
including bar work, volunteering and Saturday jobs....

the experience could take the form of short term....
long term or part-time employment...
and even could be paid or unpaid....huhu T__T


0 comments: